About the license of ivory products

In Japan, ivory products operators are now required to register as “special license” .
That special license is called 特別国際種事業者 “Tokubetsukokusaisyujigyousya”

Please note that traders who are not registered with this “special license” cannot transfer or trade ivory products in Japan.

Umigamedo (Chao Japan Co., Ltd.) is certified as a special international seed company for this ivory product, so you can sell it legally and with peace of mind.

As a general rule, ivory and hawksbill products are not allowed to be taken out of Japan under the Washington Convention or domestic law.